Global Mobility Network About Us
The Global Mobility Network is an independent social enterprise and international online portal of information, links and resources for international human resources management, relocation, overseas assignment, expatriate and research professionals.
Started by Founder and Director Sue Ellson on 5 November 2010, it was launched in Melbourne on 25 May 2011 and in Sydney on 29 June 2011.
To provide information, links and resources for global mobility professionals.
- showcase research findings, books, publications and recordings
- connect industry leaders, professionals and service providers
- share events, career and job opportunities
- report on news in the global mobility and international human resources industry
- global mobility professionals in organisations
- global mobility researchers, academics and bloggers
- global mobility consultants and advisors
- global mobility service providers, vendors and procurement professionals
- people on overseas assignment, expatriates, repatriates and skilled migrants
- affiliated professionals in relocation, cultural transition and human resources
- members of professional associations related to global mobility
To be the number one online destination for information, links and resources for global mobility and international human resources professionals.